VERTIGO School is an experimental educational project focused on audio-visual …
VERTIGO School is an experimental educational project focused on audio-visual arts.
Admissions are announced periodically.
The first season began on November 1st, 2017 and lasted for 6 months. During that period 35 students and 8 long and short term courses were hosted in the fields of audio-visual arts, as well as arts management.
The teaching approach is inspired by a “non formal educational method” and combines workshops, masterclasses, discussions, and practical tasks. Each season the VERTIGO school experiments with different course listings and changes it’s concept.
EVENTS ORGANISED BY VERTIGO SCHOOL SINCE 2017
- Exhibition of Giorgi Maghradze and Luka Tsetskhladze
- Documentary Performance “Parents Meetings” by Open space at VERTIGO
- Online music magazine – VERTIGO MAG launch night
- Public discussion “The priorities of ministry of culture Georgia in 2018 and politics of culture”
- Public discussion “Professional obstacles of actor”
- Exhibition “Instructions”
- Exhibition of audio-visual works: “City that we live in”
- Electro Acustic music night